Sunday, February 01, 2009

Underwater wedding - better late than never!

Okay, so I am almost a year late posting these photos. What can I say? We were have some major photo storage problems that we've only just resolved. The good news is that you're going to see a lot more photos on my blog from now on, starting today.

Here are a few pics from my cousin's wedding last February in the tropical tank at Sea World in San Antonio. It was such a cool wedding as you can probably guess from the photos.


All dressed up in his little wedding outfit that cost me a fortune and he only ever wore once.



Although Sea World was closed the week of my cousin's wedding, the staff were nice enough to let us have a quick visit with the dolphins. They were so happy to have visitors!


The bride and groom mark their union with an underwater kiss.


The groomsmen stayed on dry land during the ceremony.


Much to the little guy's pleasure the kind staff at Sea World gave him his balloon back after the wedding. There is a strict "no balloon" policy at the park because a balloon landing in a dolphin tank can be deadly.

No comments: