Wednesday, March 12, 2008

People suck

A couple of posts ago I commented on the snow situation, and how awful it would be to be a parent without a car. Well, things haven't improved much and the city still hasn't plowed the sidewalks. So you can imagine how pleased I was when I came home after work to discover that hubby had taken the car.

I can now tell you firsthand what it was like to be a parent without a car coping with record amounts of snow. It sucks!

I was forced to walk on the narrow roads, veering off into snow piles every five feet or so to wait for cars to pass (only slightly exaggerating here). I had three (yes three) people honk at me and give me the stink eye. One guy purposely splashed us, and a pedestrian reamed me out for pushing a stroller on the road. This was pretty funny considering that he was also walking on the road.

You know what I have to say to all of those nasty people? You suck! I have some other words I'd like to say but this is a clean, family-oriented blog so I'm not going to go there.


I feel much better now that I got that off my chest.

No comments: