Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pukey times

While I was away in Montreal for a fun girl's weekend, hubby was at home having no fun at all. On Saturday afternoon the little guy starting throwing up. I won't give you the gory details other than it was nasty. Just plain nasty.

Less than 24 hours later the vomiting stopped and the diarrhea set in. Again, I'll spare you the details. I stayed home with him yesterday just to make sure he was germ free. Other than having to run to the toilet a couple of times he was perfectly fine all day. He was laughing, playing, running and jumping. The only thing he wasn't doing was eating. He kind of picked at his food throughout the day. Having recovered from the same illness a few weeks ago, I could totally relate to the lack of appetite.

This morning he was sick again! No vomiting, but still had the runs. Really, really badly. And he was lethargic for most of the day. Not unhappy, just sluggish. Hubby said he didn't perk up until after 2:30 this afternoon. He's still not eating much, but he is definitely showing an interest in food.

I really hope this is the end. Poor guy!

No comments: