Friday, April 10, 2009

Quick update

My apologies for being so tardy in updating my blog. Here are the top 10 reasons I haven't updated my blog in over a week:

10. We were out of town visiting our parents last weekend. Let me take the opportunity right now to apologize to all of the friends I wanted to see while I was in town, but didn't. There was just too much family stuff going on and not enough hours in the day.
9. I'm hopelessly addicted to the Twilight series. I'm almost finished the final book
so hopefully I won't be so distracted this week! (btw: I watched the movie last night. Did anyone else find it really disappointing?)
8. I was in Charlottetown, PEI for business earlier this week. Man do I want to go back in the summer time. It is so beautiful and the people are so friendly.
7. The little guy has the stomach flu. Great, just great. I'm crossing my fingers I'm not next.
6. I'm too bloody tired to do anything but read my book and go to bed.
5. It's spring time, which means I'm outside puddle stomping and frolicking at the park.
4. I have all these ideas for topics I want to blog about but I just can't seem to get the words out. Hopefully I'll be more on my game next week.
3. I went through a pretty rough personal issue a couple of weeks ago and have been really down in the dumps. I'm feeling much better though, so no need to worry.
2. It's Good Friday and I'm working. I've got a report due on Tuesday from my trip to PEI so I'm under the gun.
1. I have some awesome pictures that I want to put up but I haven't got around to downloading them yet. Once I do that, I'll have lots of fodder for future blog posts.

Enough with the excuses. I'll be back again soon, with lots of great photos!

1 comment:

raino said...

was wondering when you would surface again!

my daughter who is only 11 asked me to buy her the first twilight book (over 300 pages i believe) and read it in 6 days. we got her the second which she read in 7 days. by all accounts they are great but like you she saw the movie and did not like it much. i think thats pretty much always what happens.

glad you are feeling better!