Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spriderman, Spiderman

Spiderman is very popular these days, as is the theme song. He's pretty well memorized it, but he sometimes gets the words mixed up. Here is the little guy's variation.

"Spiderman, Spiderman, your lovely neighbourhood Spiderman." Heehee

*****************************

We are hearing a lot of talk about blood, guts and weapons lately. I think he's picked up this language on the school bus.

The other day he told me that the only way to kill Spiderman would be to "Cha-ching" him will a sword. "Why would anyone want to do that?" I asked him. "The bad guys would," he told me. I'm really getting sick of the bad guys he's always telling me about.

When I picked him up from daycare the other day he said, "Mom, I drew you a picture." I was delighted until he told me it was a picture of a "blood weapon." Apparently he had gone to great pains to find the perfect red pencil crayon to draw it with. My disappointment was compounded when I found out that he drew a picture of a flower for his caregiver.

No comments: