Sunday, June 10, 2007

IMPORTANT: Please read

I read another scary story about plastic sippy cups, that really freaks me out. There is a new metal sippy cup on the market called the Klean Kantine. If anyone knows where you can find them or order them in Canada, let me know. You can order them online, but shipping is really expensive.

Speaking of scary things, I read a study that linked SIDS to the toxic off-gassing of mattresses. I had been toying with the idea of buying organic mattresses for us. Reading this article sealed the deal. We've gone organic already in our eating, cleaning and painting, so why not in our sleeping?


Now that I've made my public service announcement and scared the living daylights out of everyone, here are a couple of more pictures of baby boy....



The Mayor made this special little chair just for me. Am I lucky guy or what?



Hi!

No comments: