Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Be my Valentine!

Instead of buying a bunch of pre-packaged Valentine's cards, the little guy made his own. We cut out hearts and decorated them with sparkles, stickers, decals etc...It was so much fun! There is one very pretty heart with a flower decal that he has reserved for Katrina, the little girl in his class that he has a big crush on. I sure hope she likes it!

The only difficult part of this project was getting him to sign the back of all 18 cards. Thank goodness we started this project early! Since the weekend I've been getting him to sign three or four at a time. Of course I'm not sure that anyone will actually be able to figure out his name. He writes up and down and puts the letters in the wrong order....I think this is pretty typical of kids his age.

No comments: