Sunday, January 07, 2007

Photo launch

It seems like forever since I posted any pictures. So today I will post the first of a five-part series of photos featuring the little guy.

I'll start with some pictures from his birthday. That day, his playgroup threw him a party with cupcakes and everything!



I took this picture the morning of his birthday, just before heading out to the party. He was still doing some crawling back then. Within a week or two of this photo he gave up crawling completely in favour of walking.



Here he is at playgroup, shaking things up!



In honour of his birthday, one of the parent's from the playgroup baked cupcakes. Having never eaten a cupcake before, he wasn't too sure what to do with it. He kept picking it up, studying it, and throwing it back in his snack bowl. Finally, I persuaded him to take a bite. He really didn't like it!

No comments: