Saturday, September 01, 2007

More vacation pics


Here I am hanging out with my big cousin.



And here I am checking out a very hungry caterpillar with one of my favourite people!



Lucky me! My best buddy came up for the day to the visit. We did all sorts of things together such as throwing rocks in the water, visiting the horses, playing on the play structure and on the deck.



Here I am sharing my toys with my eight month old baby cousin. I also liked giving her lots of hugs and pishes!



Here I am feeling sorry for myself because I missed the boat (well the canoe, actually). I did get to go on a couple of canoe rides though and they were fun and just a little bit scared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the kids...Audrey is a celeb now that she made the cut to Emmett's blog!
Let me know if you want me to e-mail you any pics from the day at the fair...I have a nice family shot for you.
-Jill